Summer SLC (8 weeks)
The In-Betweens: living in those unique spaces of life transitions
Why? Young adulthood is filled with in-between spaces. These can be scary or exciting or a mix of both. During our Small Learning Community (SLC), we’ll be exploring how the Holy Spirit may be at work as we discern how to be present in these in-between spaces.
Where? We’ll meet at The Abbey in Avondale (131-A 41st Street South).
When? Monday nights at 5pm, beginning June 19, ending August 7
- In what season of life are you? (Ecclesiastes 3)
- God in the quiet. (1 Kings 19)
- God’s call…and our discernment. (1 Samuel 3)
- Digging new wells. (Genesis 26)
- God in hindsight. (Genesis 28)
- Finding new relationships in unexpected places. (Ruth 1)
- Wrestling with God and the tough questions. (Genesis 32)
- When our idea of God expands. (Acts 10)
Come join us for some fun fellowship this summer!